Saturday, April 16, 2016 | 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Holiday Inn, Fond du Lac, WI
A full day educational conference for interpreters and interpreter service providers that will offer an experience and momentum to remember!
Co-hosted by Bilingual Training Consultants LLC and English Español Bilingual Solutions
Medical and healthcare interpreters who have been certified for 5 years or more will receive special recognition at this event for their service and dedication.
- Increase interpreter skills and performance of the 3 modes of interpretation;
- Engage in self-evaluation and team evaluation to support skill development;
- Develop resources and techniques to expand vocabulary and grammar;
- Practice techniques and strategies to better handle the pressures and rewards of error-free expectations during encounters;
- Network with multilingual and bilingual interpreters of all levels and experiences
- Yield to a fun filled-event, experience, and set ablaze a momentum.
Who Should Attend?
- Interpreters of all skill levels and languages
- Interpreter Service Providers
- Anyone who believes that qualified, trained and certified interpreters are necessary when providing services and resources to our limited English speaking population
Nationally recognized presenters include: